Preface | Insitutional and Organizatonal Records | AMA Officers | UCBHM Officers | AMA Missionaries and Teachers | UCBHM Race Relations Staff | Ministers | AMA School Alumni | Local Church Officers and Lay Members | Collections | Theses and Dissertations | Books | Periodicals | Articles and Speeches
Institutional and Organizational Records
AMERICAN HOME MISSIONARY SOCIETY (A.H.M.S.), ARCHIVES, 1816-1936. 205.6 linear feet and 83 OS boxes
In 1826, representatives of the Congregational, Presbyterian, Dutch R.formed, and Associate Reformed Churches met in New York City and formed the American Home Missionary Society. Their purpose was to give financial and other support to fledgling Protestant churches on the American frontier, which, in those days, comprised most of the area west of the Appalachian Mountains. Until 1861, when the Presbyterian General Assembly ("New School" Presbyterians) withdrew from the Plan of Union of 1801 with the Congregationalists, the Society maintained the home missions work of both denominations. In addition, the Society supported, at one time or another, a seemingly endless variety of churches with different combinations of denominational and ethnic affiliations, such as Lutheran, Evangelical, Evangelical Lutheran, German Evangelical, German Reformed, German Lutheran, German Evangelical Protestant, German Evangelical Lutheran, Scandinavian Lutheran, Swedish Lutheran, Norwegian Evangelical, and Welsh Christian, as well as Congregational and Presbyterian churches for Scandinavians, the Welsh, the Dutch, and African Americans, among others. A congregation of one denomination or of a mixture was permitted to secure a minister of another denomination if necessary, while at the same time retaining the form of church government that it preferred. This arrangement was thought vital to the success of church building among largely-isolated frontier congregations. After 1861, the Society became increasingly Congregational in orientation and, in 1893, in recognition of that fact, was renamed the Congregational Home Missionary Society.
The collection consists mostly of correspondence. The outgoing correspondence is directed largely to the Society's agents and officers. It was bound originally in letterpress copy books and is arranged in chronological order. The incoming correspondence is divided into geographic subseries by state, including letters from every state except Alaska, Arizona, and New Mexico. Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, New York, Ohio, and Wisconsin are especially well represented, accounting for between twenty and sixty standard legal-size manuscript boxes each. Most incoming correspondence is about missionaries and their families, missionaries' relations with parishioners, church finances and other economic conditions, statistics of conversions and sermons preached, descriptions of social and religious conditions on the frontier, abolitionism, missionaries' and settlers' relations with Native Americans, and about the work with immigrant groups and in city missions. Because hundreds of churches were established and maintained for years with A.H.M.S. aid, these records sometimes are the earliest information of any kind for the history of individual United Church of Christ (U.C.C.) and other congregations. It remains, at 587 boxes, the largest arranged collection at the Center. All or part of the collection is available for purchase in the form of positive microfilm copies. The finding aid was published in 1975.
AMERICAN MISSIONARY ASSOCIATION ARCHIVES, 1828-1891. 84.4 linear feet. AMERICAN MISSIONARY ASSOCIATION, THE UNITED CHURCH BOARD FOR HOMELAND MINISTRIES. ARCHIVES [NEW] ADDENDUM, 1869-1980. 176.0 linear feet and ca. 175 OS boxes, packages, and other items
In 1839, the Spanish schooner La Amistad was seized off the coast of Long Island, New York. On board were fifty-three Africans who had rebelled on route to slavery on Cuban plantations. Christian abolitionists, headed mostly by such Congregationalists as wealthy New York merchant Lewis Tappan, formed the Amistad Committee in order to arrange for their legal defense. The case went to the U.S. Supreme Court, where the Africans were found to have always been free. The Committee continued in existence for the purpose of sending the Africans, along with some missionaries, back to their homeland in what is now Sierra Leone.
In 1846, the Committee merged with other groups to form the American Missionary Association. In addition to supporting the African Mission, the A.M.A. established other foreign anti-caste missions in Jamaica, Hawaii, Siam, and Egypt, as well as missions to Native Americans in the Midwest and Asians on the West Coast. It also founded and supported hundreds of anti-slavery churches on the frontier, especially among Illinois Congregationalists (ca. 115 churches), that the American Home Missionary Society, which took a conservative position on slavery, would not support.
With the coming of the Civil War, the A.M.A. shifted its program to educational and religious work among the freed slaves, its first mission being established in Summer 1861 at Fortress Monroe, Virginia. Hundreds of schools and churches were established for the freedmen, literally on the heels of the Union armies. In the late 1870s, the A.M.A. extended this work to Appalachian Whites and, later, to Hispanic Americans, while, at the same time, maintaining its Asian American and Native American missions. Although not strictly denominational in its origins - many officials, teachers, ministers, and benefactors of the A.M.A. have not been Congregationalists - nevertheless the organization became increasingly denominational as other Protestant groups withdrew to form their own freedmen's aid societies, so that today the A.M.A. is absorbed into the United Church Board for Homeland Ministries (U.C.B.H.M.), which contributes operating funds to the Amistad Research Center.
The original archives, overwhelmingly correspondence, has been arranged, elaborately indexed, and microfilmed. Microcopies, in part or whole, may be purchased. The catalogue has been issued by Greenwood Publishing Corporation, Westport, Connecticut (1970). This part of the collection is one of the best sources for study of evangelical abolitionism, Congregationalism, frontier churches, American foreign missions, and African American and other ethnic American education. The [New] Addendum, which more than doubles the size of the collection, has a larger proportion of non-correspondence than the original deposit and dates mostly since 1928. By this time, the A.MA. was closing its schools below college level, so that the Addendum is a unique source for study of this process, the development of public schools in the South for African Americans, the continued support of the remaining historically African American A.M.A. colleges, and the incorporation of the A.M.A.'s largely ethnic mission into the Board for Home Missions of the Congregational and Christian Church in 1937. The organization of the larger A.M.A. and Higher Education Division in 1956 and the merger of Congregational Christian and Evangelical and Reformed home missions boards in 1962 has brought to the Addendum extensive records of colleges and denominational and interdenominational student ministries of both parties to the merger. The Addendum has been arranged, and together with the original deposit forms the fourth largest collection at Amistad.
AMERICAN MISSIONARY MAGAZINE. RECORDS, ca. 1922-1934. 6.8 linear feet.
The A.M.A. began publishing its own monthly magazine in October 1846. Regular publications, with some variation in numbering, continued until April 1909 (vol. 63, no. 4), when The American Missionary became a joint home missions publication of the A.M.A., the Congregational Home Missionary Society, the Congregational Church Building Society, the Congregational Education Society, the Congregational Board of Ministerial Relief, and the Congregational Sunday-School and Publishing Society (later known as the Congregational Sunday School Extension Society). With the April 1924 issue (vol 83, no. 1), The American Missionary became the monthly magazine number of The Congregationalist. This was discontinued in March 1934 (vol. 119, no. 9), when the subject matter of the magazine was transferred to The Missionary Herald.
At present, the collection consists of four groups primarily of photographs that employees of Congregational home missions boards gathered largely in the 1920s with a view toward their publication in the magazine. A large number actually were published. The majority were not and may exist today only in this collection. Frank L. Moore's photographs, ca. 1920-1925, are contained in nine boxes of over two thousand consecutively-numbered packets, each packet usually having at least a half dozen photographic prints or negatives. There are packets indexed by state for every state but Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, West Virginia, and Wisconsin. The packets are also indexed by location, including frontier, industrial, lumber camp, and rural; and by ethnic group, including Dano-Norwegian, Finnish, German, Italian, Mexican, Mountaineer (Appalachian White), Negro, Slavic, Swedish, and immigrant generally. The photographs are of churches, parsonages, church groups, individual pastors and lay people, towns, and outlying scenery. The two boxes of W. Knighton Bloom's photographs, ca. 1922-1932, contain mostly pictures of individual young missionaries in the Student Summer Service. About twenty percent, however, are group photographs of the students and others at conferences and on the mission field. Laura Kinsloe's photographs, ca. 1923-1924, in four boxes, are pictures of home missions grouped by state for twenty-six states, almost all of which are west of the Mississippi River. Two boxes of other photographs and drawings are unidentified with any one missions employee. This collection is not to be confused with Amistad's holdings of The American Missionary magazine itself.
BEECHER MEMORIAL CONGREGATIONAL UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST (New Orleans, Louisiana), RECORDS, 1893-1996 and n.d. 3.0 linear feet
The records include a short history of the church, a predominantly African American church of Congregational origin. The collection includes church programs, photographs of ministers of the church, including the founder, Rev. Alfred E. Lawless. Minutes of the Trustee Board (1904-1957), correspondence, and programs are also included. More information may be found in the papers of Lucille Hutton, Miriam Keller and Brenda Square.
CENTRAL CONGREGATIONAL UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST (New Orleans, Louisiana). RECORDS, 1876-1985 3.6 linear feet and 1 OS box
Central U.C.C. was founded under the auspices of the A.M.A. by a group of former members of St. James African Methodist Episcopal Church, the mother church of that denomination in the Deep South, who sought to preserve their local control at a time when the A.M.E. church was seeking to bring scattered churches in the region under greater discipline of the national body. It became the church most closely associated with the A.M.A's Straight University. Many of the records were collected by Lucile Levy Hutton, church historian, whose papers the Center also holds. They include correspondence, minute books, sermons, photographs, membership rosters, and a church register begun by the third pastor, Walter S. Alexander, in 1876.
THE CHINESE COMMUNITY CHURCH, UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST (San Diego, California). RECORDS, 1885-1985. 3 folders
In 1984, David Seid, a church historian, wrote to Amistad for copies for material related to the history of Congregational missions among the Chinese in San Diego, from which grew the Chinese Community Church, then nearing its centennial celebration. As a result of the help that the Center provided, Mr. Seid in return donated over one hundred photocopies of rare correspondence and other records and several photographs related to the Chinese American community.
THE CHURCH OF THE OPEN DOOR, (Miami, Florida). RECORDS, 1979. 3 items
In April 1958, Marie Faulkner Brown, daughter of Dr. William F. Faulkner ( a U.C.C. Minister) and Elizabeth Faulkner, called together at her home a group of eleven persons to discuss the formation of an interracial Congregational Church in Miami. The Church of the Open Door, U.C.C. became the first interracially chartered Congregational Church in the South. The papers include Historical Highlights (1979), a newsletter, and the 30th Anniversary Program.
THE CHURCH OF THE EVANGEL, UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST (Brooklyn, New York). RECORDS, 1982. 2 items
The records are a souvenir program and a bulletin for the seventy-fifth anniversary of the church's founding.
CHURCH OF THE GOOD SHEPHERD, UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST (Chicago, Illinois). RECORDS, 1987, 1988-1992. ca. 0.8 feet
These items document the activities of black United Church of Christ institutions and have been donated by the Reverend David E. Chambers, Jr., former pastor of Central Congregational Church in New Orleans. Orders of service, programs, newsletters, schedules of activities, and lists are among the records.
COMMUNITY CONGREGATIONAL, UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST. COLLECTION, 1897-1997. 1 item
This one hundred year old Congregationalist Church was founded in Los Alamitos, California. The collection contains one coloring booklet, entitled Centennial Story, chronicaling the history of Community Congregational U.C.C.
CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH EXTENSION BOARDS, 1928-1936. RECORDS, 1928 - ca. 1946. 6.8 linear feet and 1 other box
In 1928, the Congregational Home Missionary Society, the Congregational Church Building Society, and the Congregational Sunday School Extension Society joined together as the Congregational Extension Boards. In 1937, the Extension Boards became the Division of Church Extension of the Board for Homeland Ministries of the Congregational and Christian Churches. The Center has sixteen boxes of Extension Boards records, chiefly correspondence. The records, a large portion of which are formal reports from the missionaries in the field, are especially useful for the study of churches in the Far West and missions among Hispanic Americans.
CONGREGATIONAL HOME MISSIONARY SOCIETY (C.H.M.S.). RECORDS, 1893-1953. 28.0 linear feet and ca. 31 OS items
In 1893, the American Home Missionary Society changed its name to the Congregational Home Missionary Society. The records are a continuation of the A.H.M.S. Archives until the time of the Congregational-Christian merger and consist mostly of outgoing correspondence. These files have many of the same virtues as research sources for ethnic, urban, frontier, and religious history as have the original Archives.
CONGREGATIONAL LIBRARY COLLECTION, RECORDS 1845-1954, 1990. 0.4 linear feet
Photocopies of United Church Board for Homeland Ministries and American Home Missionary Association publications on slavery, race relations and Native Americans. Photos of A.M.A. founders and administrators are also included.
FIRST CONGREGATIONAL UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST (Savannah, Georgia). Records 0.4 linear feet
The records contain church bulletins, news letters, and related publications regarding Reverand Robert Sherard.
FRIENDENS (EVANGELICAL & REFORMED) UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST (St. Louis, Missouri). Records, 1994-1995. 1 OS
Church history, newsletter, brochures and clippings documenting the calling of its first African American pastor, The Reverend Toney C. Smith, former associate pastor of Beecher Memorial U.C.C in New Orleans.
GRACE CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH (Harlem, NY). RECORDS, 1923-1994. 1 folder
In the early 1900s, a wave of migration from the South and changing residential patterns produced a sizable Negro population in that section of New York City known as Harlem. There was in this population a small, but significant, number who had attended Congregational Church-related schools or who otherwise had been a part of the Congregational Church. The Harlem Congregational Church was an example of early work among "colored" in Harlem. It was organized in 1912 under the leadership of the Reverend Joseph Holder, and worshipped at 250 West 136th Street. In 1921, Rev. Holder retired and returned to his native land, British Guiana. Reverend A.P. Miller began serving this congregation as acting pastor.
In the fall of 1920, Reverend Harold M. Kingsley, director of Negro Church Work in the North, convinced the Congregational Church Extension Society "to begin an aggressive work among colored in Harlem." Harlem was becoming a national center of the social, political, and cultural thought among Black Americans. In 1921, Reverend Alexander C. Carner, pastor of the Plymouth Congregational Church of Washington, DC, accepted the responsibility of gathering members, organizing them and developing a Congregational Church in Harlem. The congregants worshipped in the YMCA on West 137th Street and accepted the name Grace Congregational Church. In the spring of 1923, under the leadership of Reverend Miller, these two congregations merged and formed the Grace Congregational Church of Harlem. A certificate of incorporation was signed on July 14, 1923. The collection contains church bulletins and the 70th Anniversary Journal.
MISSIONARY SOCIETY OF CONNECTICUT. RECORDS, 1759-1948. 20 reels of microfilm
In June 1798, Connecticut Congregationalists formed the Missionary Society in order to promote Christianity on the frontier and among the Native Americans. The Society's first efforts were among the Native Americans in and near Connecticut and with the Yankee population of Vermont, New York, Pennsylvania, and the Western Reserve. Later, the Society supported work as far west as California and Oregon, as the Yankee population reached the area. In January 1881, the Society agreed to turn over its annual revenues to be administered by the A.H.M.S.
The records include correspondence, both loose and bound in letterpress copy books, minutes, agendas, reports, financial account books, addresses, sermons, narratives, and printed items, including the Society's Connecticut Evangelical Magazine. Among the materials most useful to scholars are the letters and reports of missionaries relating social, economic, political, and religious conditions where they labored. The originals are held by the Connecticut Conference of the U.C.C., the Connecticut Historical Society, and the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
MORRIS BROWN CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH. COLLECTION, 1920. 1 item
A history of Morris Brown Congregational Church of New Orleans, 1853-1920.
NEW ORLEANS DISTRICT ASSOCIATION OF CONGREGATIONAl CHURCHES. MINUTE BOOK, 1921-1929. 1 volume
This volume contains minutes from meetings held October 1921 to December 1929. It complements the records of Beecher Memorial Congregational United Church of Christ and Central Congregational United Church of Christ, the Dunn-Landry Family Papers,the Lucile Levy Hutton Papers and Daisy Young (Mrs. Andrew Young) Papers.
NEW WEST EDUCATION COMMISSION. RECORDS, 1875-1898. 64 items
The New West Education Commission was founded to support the development of schools among Congregationalists in the Far West and to oppose the influences of Mormonism. The records are photostatic copies from The Congregational Year-Book, and The Home Missionary, the journal of the American Home Missionary Society, the Archives of which the Center holds
NOTES TO OUR FRIENDS. RECORDS, 1969-1979. 2.0 linear feet
The records are research notes, correspondence, and collected printed items from the Reverend David H. Sandstrom, who edited Notes to Our Friends, a publication of the U.C.B.H.M. Described as "Occasional reports, reflections, and quotations regarding the USA mission of the United Church of Christ," most issues were thematic, devoted to such topics as Ryder Memorial Hospital in Puerto Rico, the Council for American Indian Ministries, Appalachia, youth, arts, religion, ethnic churches, and the Amistad Research Center.
OFFICE OF CHURCH BUILDING OF THE UNITED CHURCH BOARD FOR HOMELAND MINISTRIES. ARCHIVES, 1862-1960. 416.0 linear feet, 9 non-standard boxes, and 15 OS items
The Office of Church Building of the United Church Board for Homeland Ministries continues the church and parsonage building work of home missions boards of several previously-existing denominations now merged in the United Church of Christ. These include the Congregational Church, the Christian Churches, the Evangelical Synod of North America, and the Reformed Church in the United States. Of these, the last, as the German Reformed Church, probably was the first to establish a fund at the national level for church building (1826). The large majority of the records, however, reflect the work of the American Congregational Union (1853), later known as the Congregational Church Building Society (1892).
This is the second largest collection at the Center and contains records, chiefly correspondence, about literally thousands of frontier and other mission churches in every American state. Additions include minutes of the Church Building Committee (1953-1958), dockets, reports and budgets relating to the status of church loans. Among the numerous American ethnic groups represented in these papers are the Anglo Americans, Native Americans, African Americans, Germans, Hispanics, Welsh, Japanese, Chinese, Scandinavians, Appalachian Whites, Ozark Whites, Russians, Hungarians, Czechs, Armenians, Cajuns and other Franco-Americans, Italians, Swiss, and Dutch. It is a voluminous source for the history of the frontier and its closing, city missions, specific churches, church financing, and relations between earlier and later groups in church development. Most of the records are alphabetically arranged by state and, within states, by individual churches.
PLYMOUTH CONGREGATIONAL UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST (Washington, D.C.). RECORDS, 1922-1994. 4.75 linear feet
The Plymouth U.C.C. was formed when sixty-three members of Union Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church withdrew in order to form a congregation over which they could have greater local control. The church grew to be among the most successful among Blacks in the nation's capital. The records include some photostatic copies of historical data, such as a souvenir program for the centennial of the church and an inventory of manuscripts kept in the church's own archives. Among the collected publications are the Plymouth Monthly (1942-1956) and Plymouth Prompter (1961-1985), and Sunday bulletins (1931-1959 and 1962-1985).
RACE RELATIONS DEPARTMENT OF THE UNITED CHURCH BOARD FOR HOMELAND MINISTRIES. ARCHIVES, 1943-1976. 88.8 linear feet, 3 OS boxes, and 1 OS item
The Board of Homeland Ministries of the Congregational and Christian Churches, through its American Missionary Association Division and in cooperation with the Rosenwald Fund, established the Race Relations Department at Fisk University in 1942, under the direction of the sociologist Charles S. Johnson, later president of the university. Subsequent directors were Herman Hodge Long, who later became president of Talladega College in Alabama, and Clifton Herman Johnson, who became the first Director of the Amistad Research Center. First, working in response to population and employment shifts necessitated by the American war effort, the department's staff of scholars was to collect data about race relations in different communities, define problems, and develop solutions, wherever possible, through local resources.
The records fall into four principal categories: materials about the Department's Race Relations Institutes held annually at Fisk from 1944 through 1969; documentation of the Department's contribution to municipal civil rights self-surveys in Pittsburgh, Minneapolis, Baltimore, San Francisco, and elsewhere; records of its many other studies of civil rights protest and desegregation; and collected items. Two of the Department's studies published as books deserve special mention. People vs. Property: A Study of Racial Restrictive Housing Covenants became an official document that the U.S. Supreme Court considered in its 1948 decision against restrictive covenants. Segregation in Interstate Railway Coach Transportation was cited by the Interstate Commerce Commission in its 1955 ruling desegregating all interstate travel. Except for the 33.6 linear feet of collected materials, the records are available for purchase in microcopy, and a published guide (1979) is available.
ST. ALBANS COMMUNITY CHURCH, UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST (St. Albans, New York). RECORDS, ca. 1978. 0.4 linear feet
In the early 1950s, a young mother, Evelyn Jackson, the granddaughter of a minister who founded a church in Brooklyn, was disappointed to learn, on moving to St. Albans, New York, that the community had no Congregational church. The first church meetings were held in her living room in the fall of 1953. A later meeting site was a local motion picture theater. The congregation completed its own house of worship in 1959 and began to develop a comprehensive program of community outreach. In 1966, the church organized a Head Start Program and, in 1972, opened the Amistad Child Care and Family Center. The records are principally Sunday bulletins, but there also is a souvenir program containing a history of the church and some other printed items.
ST. MATHEW UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST (New Orleans, Louisiana). RECORDS, 1907, 1974, 1981-1985. 65 items
The church was founded as the German Evangelical Congregation of Carrollton, which was a separate town since annexed by the city of New Orleans. In 1913, it became a member church of the Evangelical Synod of North America as the German Evangelical St. Matthew Church. During World War I, the word "German" was dropped from the name. After the Congregational Christian and Evangelical and Reformed churches merged, the church was a leading force in smoothing the way for the merger of the former Evangelical and Reformed churches of the city, which largely had grown up as German American congregations, and the former Congregational churches, which had been founded by the A.M.A. and were predominantly African American. The records include items in German, as well as English, and consist primarily of church bulletins and newsletters. Amistad also holds papers of former pastor of the church, Frederick Schumacher, and his wife Winifred.
STRAIGHT UNIVERSITY (New Orleans, Louisiana.) CATALOGUES, 1871, 1974, 1981-1985. 65 items
Straight University was founded by the A.M.A. under charter from the Louisiana Reconstruction legislature. The catalogues were filmed from originals held by Dillard University, which resulted from the merger of Straight University and New Orleans University, a school of the Freedmen's Aid Society of the Methodist Episcopal church.
SALEM UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST (New Orleans, Louisiana). RECORDS, 1981. 2 items
The church began as First German Evangelical Lutheran Church. The items are printed programs of events celebrating the church's founding and drawing attention to the contributions of the Germans, Scandinavians, and English in its early history.
TECHE AREA CHURCHES, UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST. RECORDS, 1866-1996. 1 folder
The Teche area churches include three predominantly African American congregations in rural Louisiana. The collection includes An Historical Perspective of Hubbard (Congregational) United Church of Christ, 1913-1988 (Gueydan, Louisiana), orders of worship for Teche U.C.C. (1931-1992), and St. Paul U.C.C., of New Iberia, Louisiana.
TRINITY CHURCH, UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST (Chicago, Illinois). RECORDS, 1961-1993. 1 folder
Trinity began in 1961 as one of the new church starts of the United Church of Christ. Members have roots in the Episcopal, Presbyterian, C.M.E., Baptist, United Methodist, Catholic and other denominations. Led by the former associate pastor of the Congregational Church of Park Manor, the Reverend Kenneth B. Smith, and former members of three Black U.C.C. churches in Chicago (Lincoln Memorial, Good Shepherd and Park Manor). Trinity has grown to become a congregation of 4,000 members. Under the leadership of the Reverend Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr., Trinity has developed a seven-day-a-week ministry of community services and outreach programs. It established a scholarship program that enabled the congregation give $9,000 to the six black A.M.A. colleges in 1986. The collection includes one audio cassette documenting the Kwanzaa program held at the church in 1989 and the 25th Anniversary program.
TUBMAN-KING COMMUNITY CHURCH (Daytona Beach, Florida). RECORDS, 1877-1993. 1 folder
In June of 1985, members of the First Congregational Church of Daytona, Florida, voted to change their church name to The Tubman-King Community Church. First Congregational was founded in 1877, and had been a congregation of Americans of European descent. It gradually became an African American church as the racial composition of the neighborhood surrounding the church changed.
WARBURTON COMMUNITY CONGREGATIONAL UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST (Hartford, Connecticut). Records, 1992. 1 item
Collected item is a church bulletin dated March 1, 1992.